Awesome Set of Projection Mapping Tutorials
Get out your projector, fire up Arena and Cinema4D, brew a pot of coffee and start your week creatively!
Coming to you courtesy of the amazing Tom Watkins / VJFit from Fit Motion Graphics, Tom covers everything you need to know, nothing you don't. He doesn't waste a second and he knows what's up.
Starting off with some basic video warping in Resolume, he gets some trippy stuff going using only Resolume, which we likey.
Then he brings in Cinema4D to take you into the third dimension.
And he tops it off with an excellent and precise way to model your physical object in Cinema and align your projector/camera settings.
This world is a better place with people like Tom in it.
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum