Reactive Visuals Using Only Resolume, Tutorials to Boot
A while back we had a whole thread on making visuals with Resolume. So we already knew it was possible.
But to see a whole music video based on the concept is still taking it to the next level. Coming to you courtesy of Masanori Yamaguchi (aka Reelvision), this wonderful piece of minimal glitch design manages to walk that elusive fine line: reactive without becoming repetitive, visually interesting without becoming cluttered.
Perhaps best of all, he's not afraid to share with the rest of the class. Masanori started a separate blog, where every element of his video is explained in detail. Both in video and still images, he recreates his work step by step.
Be sure to click through to http://resolumextheater.blogspot.jp/ to see the rapidly growing amount of tutorials there! Posted by Joris on Monday January 20, 2014 at 11:22 Tags: AV * FFGL
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum