Res 4.2 Speech Recognition - Look Ma, No Hands!
///// So yeah, as most of you figured out, this was our April Fools' joke for 2015. See you next year, everyone! /////
One of the exciting new features in Res 4.2 is speech recognition. That’s right, you can now control Resolume just by saying what you want to do.
Check the video for an overview of the basic controls and a some hints on the new special effect commands.
Of course speech recognition needs a clear sound signal, so when using it in a club environment, it’s best to ask the DJ to turn the music down. Posted by Joris on Wednesday April 1, 2015 at 13:20 Tags: April
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.1: Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment