Resolume Arena 5.0.2 & Avenue 4.5.2 Released
Here we have another maintenance release for you. Arena 5.0.2 and Avenue 4.5.2 contains quite a few bug fixes, some small workflow improvements and 3 new effects. Highly recommended this one, hit that download.
- New effects: ParticleSystem, PolarKaleido and Sparkles (Thanks to Joris & Edwin)
- Chinese interface translation by Antonio Sou (Thank you Ant!)
- German interface translation by Walter Riemenschneider (Thank you Walt!)
- Copy/Cut/Paste Slices & Fixtures (Thank you Spencer!)
- Activate advanced output Pan Tool with middle mouse click (Thanks Elgarf!)
- BPM ticker is highlighted on every 16th beat, starting with the 1st (Thanks Joris!)
- OSC input can take doubles as well as floats (Thanks VUO!)
- Inserting any USB device can cause Resolume to hang for a few seconds
- Crash with USB display device on OSX
- Enttec USB device support for OSX El Capitan
- Edge blending applies wrong blending when slices get stretched out
- Advanced Output defaults to nearest neighbor scaling
- When in Output Transform tab, click through shouldn't select slices from other screens
- Flash colors shown incorrect on El Capitan
- User is prevented from entering same port for OSC input and output on the same IP.
- Give some more info when trying to load an 4 screen setup preset in 5
- Immediate deselect for warped slices
- Advanced output UI does not like non-latin characters
- Selection of Screen is heavy and causes output to stop for a moment
- Remove 'Lumiverse 1' from the DMX input name
- AV fader doesn't pick up A and V slider when controlled via dmx/osc/midi
- Match Shape on multiple polygon slices
- Improve copy naming behaviour
- SMPTE offset for clip has wrong calculation when set to 29.97
- Fixture editor doesn't function with non-latin characters in user name
- Output masks are not re-rendered when reordered in the treeview
- Scrambled Japanese characters in output setup.
- Input mask outputs black on non-masking area instead of transparent
- Only draw fixture contents if its Lumiverse is selected
- Fixture Path is constructed from FileName, but our paths should only contain ASCII characters
- Remove match output shape for DMX Fixtures
- OSX Slice Copy/Cut/Pasting is intercepted by Mac Menu
- Warping header is only visible when it has anything to show
Posted by bart on Monday March 14, 2016 at 15:21 Tags: Leonardo
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum