Resolume Arena 5.0.2 & Avenue 4.5.2 Released
Here we have another maintenance release for you. Arena 5.0.2 and Avenue 4.5.2 contains quite a few bug fixes, some small workflow improvements and 3 new effects. Highly recommended this one, hit that download.
- New effects: ParticleSystem, PolarKaleido and Sparkles (Thanks to Joris & Edwin)
- Chinese interface translation by Antonio Sou (Thank you Ant!)
- German interface translation by Walter Riemenschneider (Thank you Walt!)
- Copy/Cut/Paste Slices & Fixtures (Thank you Spencer!)
- Activate advanced output Pan Tool with middle mouse click (Thanks Elgarf!)
- BPM ticker is highlighted on every 16th beat, starting with the 1st (Thanks Joris!)
- OSC input can take doubles as well as floats (Thanks VUO!)
- Inserting any USB device can cause Resolume to hang for a few seconds
- Crash with USB display device on OSX
- Enttec USB device support for OSX El Capitan
- Edge blending applies wrong blending when slices get stretched out
- Advanced Output defaults to nearest neighbor scaling
- When in Output Transform tab, click through shouldn't select slices from other screens
- Flash colors shown incorrect on El Capitan
- User is prevented from entering same port for OSC input and output on the same IP.
- Give some more info when trying to load an 4 screen setup preset in 5
- Immediate deselect for warped slices
- Advanced output UI does not like non-latin characters
- Selection of Screen is heavy and causes output to stop for a moment
- Remove 'Lumiverse 1' from the DMX input name
- AV fader doesn't pick up A and V slider when controlled via dmx/osc/midi
- Match Shape on multiple polygon slices
- Improve copy naming behaviour
- SMPTE offset for clip has wrong calculation when set to 29.97
- Fixture editor doesn't function with non-latin characters in user name
- Output masks are not re-rendered when reordered in the treeview
- Scrambled Japanese characters in output setup.
- Input mask outputs black on non-masking area instead of transparent
- Only draw fixture contents if its Lumiverse is selected
- Fixture Path is constructed from FileName, but our paths should only contain ASCII characters
- Remove match output shape for DMX Fixtures
- OSX Slice Copy/Cut/Pasting is intercepted by Mac Menu
- Warping header is only visible when it has anything to show
Posted by bart on Monday March 14, 2016 at 15:21 Tags: Leonardo
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Visual Pixation with Rick Jacobs
- * Ironed Out Resolume: Arena 5.1.4 & Avenue 4.6.4 Released
- * The Ultimate Guide to Multiscreen Output with Resolume
- * Make Some Noisia
- * Jammin' at the FOH with the A-Team
5 * Ableton * ableton live * Aerosmith * April * arena * Armin van Buuren * artist * artnet * AV * av * Beeple * Behind the scenes * behind the scenes * Benchmark * boompje * chaser * Club3d * conspiracy * Content * controller * D-Fuser * Dan Wise * datapath * dmx * doc optic * DXV * Eyesupply * ffgl * FFGL * Flash * Flying Lotus * FreeFrame * freeframe * gabe damast * ghostdad * gpu * Interactive * interactive * interview * Jobs * laser * led * Leonardo * lights * madeon * manoeuvre * manuel rodrigues * marino cecada * Max for Live * max for live * midi * mnvr * multiscreen * Neal Coghlan * nicky romero * noisia * openFrameworks * OSC * pixelmap * plugins * porter robinson * Processing * projection mapping * Projection Mapping * Quartz Composer * realtime * rebel overlay * review * Ricardo Arjona * richard de souza * rick jacobs * rigging * rjb visuals * rock * roy gerritsen * samson * showjockey * SMPTE * Spout * stage design * storm festival * strip * sync * Syphon * Tagtool * TouchOSC * touring * training * true colors * tutorial * TV-One * unity * Update * update * upgrade * Vezer * video * vvvv * workshop * zedd