Resolume Video Training
Finally! Online video training for Resolume! We've worked with the wonderful Doc Optic and created 2 whole hours of in-depth video training.
It's not a boring 'this-button-does-that' type of deal. We based it on the practical experience of some of the world's best VJ teams. We give you practical examples of *how* they use Resolume. More importantly, we explain *why* they do it like that.
We show you how you can make your compositions look slick and balanced, how to organize your files for easy access during long shows and how to set up your MIDI controller so you can get into a good flow.
It even has a few freebies to give you a taste of how things look and feel. Head over to the training page and see for yourself why we're so excited.
Posted by Joris on Thursday April 14, 2016 at 13:23 Tags: projection mapping * training * tutorial
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum