Free Resolume 6 Video Training!
We have finally updated the Resolume video training to version 6. It's completely re-recorded with Avenue and Arena 6 by DocOptic. But the best news is that it's now completely free!
It's great for beginners who are just getting started but it's not just a course that teaches you what each button in Resolume does. It also educates on basic compositing and use of color in a VJ set. There is something to learn for everybody. Watch the training on our site, Vimeo or YouTube.
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum