Resolume Christmas Present 2010: FFGL Fireworks Plugin
Posted by bart on Monday December 13, 2010 at 15:11
Because we love you all so much we want to give you all a nice Christmas present again. This year it's a FFGL Fireworks plugin made by our programmer Daniel Berio. Not only do you get a nice display of fireworks from this plugin but we decided to program it using our FreeFrame openFrameworks wrapper and release the source code as well. We hope this will inspire some of you to learn FFGL programming during those long dark December nights.
Merry Christmas and a Happy 20!!
The Resolume Team
Edwin & Bart & Dani & Tim & Joris
http://www.resolume.com/download/FFGL_F ... indows.zip
Download Mac OS X
http://www.resolume.com/download/FFGL_F ... c_OS_X.zip
http://code.google.com/p/ofxffglplugin/ ... tycles/src
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment