Max for Live Resolume Patches
Checkout this new set of Max for Live patches that allow you to control Resolume from Ableton Live without requiring any tedious MIDI mapping. You can trigger clips and control parameters so once it's all set up all you have to do is concentrate on your music and effects in Live and Resolume will just follow.
This is a simple way to connect clips in Live to clips in Resolume. Simply drop it on a track in Live, and it will trigger clips in Resolume when you trigger clips in Live automatically. It corresponds exactly, so clip 1 in track 1 in Live connects to clip 1 in layer 1 in Resolume, clip 2 to clip 2 etc.
Dropping this guy behind an effect in an effect chain, will allow you to forward parameter information to Resolume. You can choose which parameter you want to forward from a dropdown, and send it to any parameter in Resolume by entering the OSC address.
The Dispatcher connects the Clip Launcher and Parameter Forwarder to Resolume. You always need to have an active Dispatcher in order to communicate between Live and Resolume (but you canʼt have more than one).
Download for Ableton Live 10 and Resolume 7.
Download v2.2, compatible with Resolume 6.
Download v1.10, compatible with Resolume 5 and earlier.
Version 1.8 and up now also send BPM values and Start/Stop messages... Thanks to Mattijs Kneppers from Arttech.nl and Denys Sanz https://ooeevv.com/ for creating these handy patches! Posted by bart on Thursday July 21, 2011 at 15:23 Tags: Ableton * Max for Live
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.1: Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment