resolume 2.0 beta 2: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Anonymous

resolume 2.0 beta 2: post your bugs here

Post by Anonymous »

first of all a let me thank you for version 2 of 2.0 beta there are some feature like bypass which i ever wanted and the bugs with the previews of some clips in the decks are also fixed.

i was so happy about the new version, so i decided to use it for my gig this weekend

and there it was, the stability is so awful! this version crashed 4 times during the first two hours of this evening. after this i used 1.51 which never crashes

2.0 beta 1 crashes sometimes too but not that much and most anoying thing is that beta 2 is loosing all setting after a crash, i lost all my effect setting, the shortcut setting und midisettings to, very hard when beeing at a gig

please fix the stability bugs, and beta 2 could be my final :)

BlackBuda
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by BlackBuda »

Hummm..

Here a Vjing under XP-SP2 with RESOLUME 2 (not the beta 2), and only one crash per gig.

Reasons:

+CPU overheat...athlon xp 2.6 (this cpu overtheat when I play solitare :o, imagine while I Vjing...)
+Windows Sux
+03:45am, of course I already Drunked. :D
= One crash per gig.

I Will test R2B2 in next gig, @ home i don´t have crash problems (Vjing 2 or 3 hours).

If U got 4 lock downs, i Recomend:

Before any gig do that:
1. Run Checkdisk or NDD
2. Defrag or SpeedDisk

3. Before start to Vjing, close all useless aplication process, like firewall. anti-virus, any drivers that U don´t ll need while Vjing (like dvd ram driver if U don´t ll use a dvd ram disk) and release how much ram U can.

4. Be Sure, " I have suficient space on my primary windows partion to all temporary files that i will need" (of course, if U have changed the temp folder be sure the new partition ... bla bla bla)

U don´t ll find it on Resolume manual, but i think they are god things to do before start a gig.

:cool:

----------------
D-O-N-A-T-E
----------------
Help BlackBuda to buy Resolume
Help BlackBuda to start a good english course.
Help BlackBuda to be a Ibiza Super Star Vj
Help BlackBuda to meet Aria Giovanni

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i use resolume for about 1,5 years and i know how to configure, i have special setup on my laptop which is only used for vjing

with resolume 1.51 i have no troubles

at 2.0 beta 1 there are only crashes while having troubles with codex, seemed that some clips dont run at both versions?? :mad:

at 2.0 beta 2 still having codex bug, only some cool new feature since beta 1 but troubles with stability!!