Recording without available column causes crash

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Recording without available column causes crash

Post by Zoltán »

vectorfuton wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 05:04 Why 'quick fix' when issues can just be 'fixed'? Clearly I'm not the only one who has encountered this annoyance.
Adding an empty column manually is a workaround, till we can fix the crash properly ;)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

vectorfuton
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vectorfuton »

Cheers, Zoltan!

I mean, it ain't the end of the world, but like, if I was writing in a Word document and I only filled up the first page, why would I want a second empty blank page on my screen? If I need another page, I'll create another page. If I got rid of that 2nd blank page and hit save and Word crashed, the response shouldn't be "Well just leave the second page there I don't see what the big deal is", broooooooooooo!

Yes, Resolume isn't Word. Resolume is Resolume, and I get that sometimes things are done for reasons I might not immediately understand and various user preferences factor into the final form, but sometimes us newbies might have useful suggestions to offer The Experts. Just sayin'. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Képernyőfotó 2021-02-05 - 11.02.21.png
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

vectorfuton
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vectorfuton »

Thanks! And just cause I added additional commentary to the thread didn't mean I was expecting the solution to be offered immediately. The circling of text, passive aggressive remarks, and the general vibe I get around here from some of you sometimes seems needlessly hostile. That's not what I'm going for in these communications, so if it comes across that way, my apologies.