beginner self-learning

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
LeeTsai0831
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

beginner self-learning

Post by LeeTsai0831 »

Hi everyone,
i am a beginner of this software, i have a question is that if i purchase the training lessons which cost 129.
can it be easier to understand if learn it from online lessons. i am afraid that if i purchase it that i can not understand at all.

Thank you so much for replying

Bonne
Team Resolume

Re: beginner self-learning

Post by Bonne »

I think the online training is better than online lessons. You can re-watch the topics any moment you need them since you'll always have online access to them.

Some of the training videos are free of charge. A good way to find out if you like them. Don't forget to check if subtitles are available for your language!

https://resolume.com/training/1

There's also a 29 euro discount when you purchase the online training together with a Resolume license.

I hope this helps :)

LeeTsai0831

Post by LeeTsai0831 »

Thank you so much Bonne.

i will consider of getting online training tonight. do i need to buy software? what's about resolume license?

thank you

Bonne
Team Resolume

Post by Bonne »

You're welcome, Lee.

For more detailed questions like these, it's best to send us an email at mail@resolume.com.

LeeTsai0831

Post by LeeTsai0831 »

Bonne wrote:You're welcome, Lee.

For more detailed questions like these, it's best to send us an email at mail@resolume.com.
Hi,

i watched the basis video training, and where can i get the label, do i need to buy it or i can download it from the website. i tried to mail you at mail@resolume.com, but i couldnt send it out.
Thank you..

Bonne
Team Resolume

Post by Bonne »

Not sure what your question is.

I send you an email using mail@resolume.com. Can you explain your question in a reply to this mail?

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Online training is amazing! Very easy to follow and really digs into all the programs features. It will get you up and running in half a day :)