presets

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
bobovj
Is taking Resolume on a second date

presets

Post by bobovj »

Hello ...

I don't know if someone post in before ... sorry if i'm repeting the "wish" ... i want if is posible to have shortcuts or to have the posibility to midi map the presets for advance outputs

An other option verry intersting to have (for me) because im am using resolume alsow in corporate events as an media server is to have the posibility to determinate the thime for an specific acion and to make keyframes on te timeline, as an example:

If i have 2 PIP with 2 capture on a background and i want the PIP from the left to fade out in the first 2 seconds and the pip from the right to zoom in and to be in center of the image AFTER the one in the left disapear ... i put the clips on the column and i will play them from there. It would be the best if every clip propeties (eaven is a clip/souce/efect) at transform to have an *timeline opion* where you can enter a value, let say 10 seconds. then ... i will put the opacity from the PIP from the left to run on my timeline of 10 sec and put a keyframe at sec 2 ... where i set the value 0. then for the PIP from the right i put the zoom and x pos mode on the timeline ... make a keyframe on sec 2 set the value 512 on x (because is in the right and this is his original position) ... and at sec 6 value 0 to be in the center ... the same on the scale on sec 6 val 50% at sec 8 val 100%.

Sorry for the long post ... i tried to be as explicit as posible ... but i prefer resolume insteed of greanhippo or an other mediaserver for corporate events and this is an very usefull option for dinamic presentations.

bobo

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Re: presets

Post by cosmowe »

Hey there...
I don't know if someone post in before ... sorry if i'm repeting the "wish" ... i want if is posible to have shortcuts or to have the posibility to midi map the presets for advance outputs
Yes this has been requested before many times...as far as I know, this request reached their feature request and todo hitlist. ;)

Your second request can be solved when you are on Mac with Vezer Vezer Homepage

Best regards
cosmowe
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Re: presets

Post by Oaktown »

And Vezer just released V1.4 which includes cueing, OSC flags, OSC feedback & query, DMX soft patch and Artnet to localhost :D

http://vezerapp.hu/blog/vezer-1-4-cues- ... many-more/