Smooth Color Changes with Recolour

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Buran
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Smooth Color Changes with Recolour

Post by Buran »

One feature I would like to see patched in to Resolume is the ability to have the slider on the Palette variable be able to "bounce" back and forth from one end to another like it does when set to BPM Sync, while it is set to an external audio source.

I like to use Recolour in conjunction with audio to change the color of the loops that I am working with. Unfortunately in its current state it does a nasty little jump when it gets to the end of the slider bar. It would be really cool if in addition to moving the slider via the audio input it would reverse direction when it got to the other end.

Not sure if any of that made sense. I might be able to upload some screens a little later to help clarify what I am talking about.

Thanks

DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Smooth Color Changes with Recolour

Post by DayVeeJay »

Would bounce work for you?

Buran
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Buran »

A more accurate explanation of what I would like is the ability to have the audio input change from adding to subtracting when it hits the other end of the slider (and vice versa).

It would be nice to be able to automate it so that I can focus on adjusting other effects on the fly.

DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by DayVeeJay »

Off the top of my head I cant remember if you can do this with audio input but what you are asking for is called bounce when using an animated timeline.