Timeline

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Empyfree
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Timeline

Post by Empyfree »

Joris wrote:We're in the research phase of implementing an intuitive and flexible timeline tool. This is not going to be part of Resolume 4.x though.

Darn it! Saw this thread in the “new posts” list... started reading... read this and thought “YES!”

Then saw the date....

Nice threadcromancy...

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

hey folks, have you try'ed Vezér? Can be a great solution for your timeline needs.

lightbx
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by lightbx »

BIG +1 for Vezer. It’s very affordable, robust, and feature-packed. An amazing deal IMO, and Imimot has great customer support.

Vezer has the timeline interface you desire, supports SMPTE timecode, outputs to 2 separate MIDI servers, can send OSC messages, and also send ArtNet data. Program all of your keyframes, use their curve editor to set parameter changes just right, and voila.

It is by far Imimot’s best product. Very intuitive, will have you making proper timeline sequences in no time.

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Post by Oaktown »

I've used Vezér to add a timeline control with Resolume (and other concurrent softwares) many time for installation and it's always worked flawlessly!

For small gigs, I use it on the same computer but I also use it regularly to control one or multiple PCs with a macbook Air and it always works great and add many options that are only available via OSC!

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

To add to the Vezer love, I've been using Vezer as a mid range budget solution to very quickly knock up timecoded shows: https://imimot.com/blog/project-showcas ... d-visuals/