BMD Ultrastudio HD Mini

Bro, does your rig even lift?
zoundtech
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

BMD Ultrastudio HD Mini

Post by zoundtech »

Hello All,

First time to post but have been grateful for the wealth of information and support from this community.
However, it appears that not a lot of people here are using the BMD Ultrastudio HD Mini and I can't seem to find a lot of information about it either from this page or Blackmagic's forum.

To those unfamiliar, the HD mini has a TB3 USBC Interface includes an SDI Input, HDMI Preview Output and SDI Output.

The resolume is able to the HDMI as one of the outputs however, since it is designed by BMD as preview, it will always Display whatever is being sent to the SDI Input.

Is anyone here familiar if I can disable the Preview Feature? I've messed around with the Desktop Video app to change the settings but I haven't seen an option to disable this.

Many Thanks!

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: BMD Ultrastudio HD Mini

Post by Zoltán »

zoundtech wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 02:15 The resolume is able to the HDMI as one of the outputs however, since it is designed by BMD as preview, it will always Display whatever is being sent to the SDI Input.
This is a one channel capture card, so you'll probably see the same content on each output, regardless which output connector you choose in Resolume.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu