Resolume 3.3.1 and Korg Nanopad

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Resolume 3.3.1 and Korg Nanopad

Post by Joris »

Well, looks like something is definitely not quite right in nano land. I've made a ticket, and we'll get right on it. Thanks for letting us know guys!

playform
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by playform »

Thanks for the effort !

het werd eens tijd hehe ;)

LUX.visuals

Post by LUX.visuals »

yeah thanks man... this kind of great support makes resolume really stand out from the crowd!

keep up the good work!

pleiadian
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by pleiadian »

I am using only a korg nano kontrol and a behringer bcr2000 and everything works but sometimes if I am programming the midi input than there a knobs that din't work but a few seconds earlier they did work. Is there an program conflict between the bcr and the korg?? :)

playform

Post by playform »

Hey,
any updates concerning this problem ?

Grtz, Matt

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

We've been very busy on the R4 beta the past few weeks, but we should have some time to address several bugfixes for R3.3.2, among which this one.

Hope that explains the state of things at the moment.

Joris

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

We did some testing ourselves and found no problems when connecting a Korg Nano Kontrol and the Korg nano Pad.
I worked flawlessly on OSX 10.5.8 and 10.6.6 and Windows XP. We haven't tested two Korg Nano Kontrol controllers. That means another ride to the shop for the an extra Nano Kontrol. But maybe you guys found the problem in the meantime? Let me know if you still experience the same problems as we can't seem to reproduce the problem.