Resolume Video Training

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Resolume Video Training

Post by Joris »

Finally! Online video training for Resolume! We've worked with the wonderful Doc Optic and created 2 whole hours of in-depth video training.

phpBB [video]

It's not a boring 'this-button-does-that' type of deal. We based it on the practical experience of some of the world's best VJ teams. We give you practical examples of *how* they use Resolume. More importantly, we explain *why* they do it like that.

We show you how you can make your compositions look slick and balanced, how to organize your files for easy access during long shows and how to set up your MIDI controller so you can get into a good flow.

It even has a few freebies to give you a taste of how things look and feel. Head over to the training page and see for yourself why we're so excited.
TrainingNew.png

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Re: Resolume Video Training

Post by cosmowe »

a short demo snippet of a training clip would be fabulous ;)
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

On the training page you'll find not 1 but 5 free videos :-)

DHoude
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by DHoude »

As a newbie, I am very interested learning more. I was just wondering if there is a time frame of availability? Meaning, are they Online only and available for 12 months (or X time frame)? Or they permanently part of my online account?

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

My fault Joris.....sorry :oops:
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Re: Resolume Video Training - Quick Review

Post by Oaktown »

I've been watching various segments from this online video training and It's been great learning a few new things and different workflows and approaches to what I'm used to. I must say that I've been very impressed with the production quality and the amount of information the Resolume team was able to cram in these short videos.

I really hope that this Online Video Training keeps on expanding and inasmuch as possible I think it would be very helpful if each section of the training package (Basics, Compositing, Color, etc...) came with a companion folder that includes everything that's being used in the video such as comp, media clips and preset files.

Overall, I think this Online Video Training will be a great assets to both newbies and seasoned pros!

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Dhoude, the training is online only and it will always be available in your account.

Unless the internet ends. But then we'll have bigger things to worry about.

DHoude

Post by DHoude »

For anyone considering, this training was really worth it. I just finished watching all the lessons. It was well put together and helped me understand all the things that I have not gotten to yet. From better work flows to better graphic layouts, I even got good tips on the more basic chapters!

Nice job!

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Thank you Don, we're glad you like it and thank you for taking the time to let us know you like it.

Cheers!

Sadler

Post by Sadler »

In your 5.0.3 update email sent out today it says:
Checkout the 2-hour video training on your website.
I can't find any training on my website - I don't even have a website! :lol: