run mapping from SD card

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: run mapping from SD card

Post by Arvol »

No problem.
Pro tip... If you find yourself doing unconventional frame rates, make the framerate an integer and divide by 100.
Recently I had a video shoot request 23.98 rather than 24 fps. 23.98 isn't an option in the drop down and you can't type in custom frame rates like you can the resolution menu options, so the solution was to use a custom frame rate which was 2398 over 100 which equal 23.98 when you divide the two. It took me a min to figure that one out.

dim_2007
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by dim_2007 »

another question:
Does anybody know some hardware like minimad from Mad Mapper that can adjust my video from sd card at the final location? All small players that were mentioned here have no option like this.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

That's the purpose of using this method. If you plan on making adjustments then use a PC with Resolume. If you Don't plan on making adjustments, render out your content and leave it. It's one or the other.

dim_2007
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by dim_2007 »

Arvol wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 17:58 That's the purpose of using this method. If you plan on making adjustments then use a PC with Resolume. If you Don't plan on making adjustments, render out your content and leave it. It's one or the other.
gocha