New VJ Footage by Beeple, VJ Hummer & LucidHouse
This months' releases showcase three very different packs, each with a very distinctive style. And that's the way we like it. Experience an acid flashback to the prehistoric age with AcidCaveman by VJ Hummer, get itchy in places with WormParade by Beeple and get run over by the impression that RoadKill by LucidHouse makes on you.
We're very happy to welcome Beeple to the Resolume footage label. If you do not already know, Beeple is Mike Winkelmann, a graphic designer from Appleton, Wisconsin, USA. His short films have screened at onedotzero, Prix Ars Electronica, the Sydney Biennale, Ann Arbor Film Festival and many others. He has also released a series of Creative Commons live visuals that have been used by electronic acts such as deadmau5, Taio Cruz, Tiësto, Amon Tobin, Wolfgang Gartner, Flying Lotus and many others. He currently releases work on Flying Lotus' Brainfeeder imprint. For more examples of his work, visit beeple-crap.com
WormParade VJ Footage by Beeple
RoadKill VJ Footage by LucidHouse
AcidCaveman VJ Footage by VJ Hummer
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment