Vezér, Making Resolume Bounce
On the creative side, it sports some very sexy presets for keyframe interpolation. Every animator worth his or her salt knows good animation is made or broken in your bezier curves. Tamas makes it ridiculously easy to smooth, ease, bounce or spring your animation. Anyone that has tried and failed to keyframe the perfect bouncing ball in After Effects can now breath a sigh of relief.
Tamas Nagy, ( whom you might know as the creator of the wonderful OSX VJ app Coge ) has created a very powerful yet simple and intuitive timeline control app called Vezér.
Using the magic of OSC or tried and true Midi, you can control every parameter in Resolume ( and of course any other OSC or Midi enabled app ). Especially interesting for Resolume users, Vezér has a preset system. So if there are certain addresses you often use, you can save these as a preset. These presets can in turn can be sub categorized, per application or per intended use. Tamas has even been kind enough include a few presets and example compositions for the major VJ players.
All in all it's a very well designed little app, both visually and workflow wise. Definitely check it out.
http://www.vezerapp.hu Posted by Joris on Wednesday July 24, 2013 at 21:33 Tags: OSC * Vezer
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.11 | Apple Silicon Compatible & Delay Effects
- * Resolume 7.10 | New Blend Modes Menu & Wire Test Slices
- * Resolume 7.9 | Preview Advanced Output Screens & Node Library Search
- * New footage! Life Is Art Studios, madvisuals_vj and Riotstarter
- * Resolume 7.8 | Control & Monitor Arena, Avenue and Wire via the REST-API
- * Resolume 7.7 🔥 Multiple Monitors ❤️ Effect Favorites 🌈 Color Picker
- * Wire Help: Video Course, Articles, Live Streams, Slack
- * Welcome to Wire!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion