Resolume 4.1.11 - Gotta catch 'em all!
First there was 4.1.9.
Then there was 4.1.10.
Now here's 4.1.11.
Bugs are like Pokemon. It's hard to catch them all.
But we keep going. Because we love you.
4.1.11 is a free update, available from the downloads page...
[Fixed] Crash with some DXV encoded files.
[Fixed] Some thumbnails are upside down.
[Fixed] Alpha not recognised in Animation / ProRes codecs.
[Fixed] Crop doesn't work on 4.1.10.
[Fixed] Turning on Show Display and Slice info, disables all output.
[Fixed] Mouse cursor does not change in Advanced Output Transform mode.
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment