Gorgeous & Playful Interactive Projection Mapping
Dalziel-Pow is a London-based agency with over 30 years' experience in brand and retail design, passionate about creating retail experiences that are unique and engaging for the customer.
A few days ago, they sent us the link to their amazing new project:
http://www.dalziel-pow.com/news/interac ... esign-expo
They were kind enough to expand a little about how the project works:
And rightly so! The playful artwork looks gorgeous, and the interactive projection elements complement it really well.It's a giant screen printed illustration into a touch sensitive midi-controller using conductive ink.
It's proving massively popular in the retail world and we're getting plenty of publicity for it.
Using Resolume has been a great help getting the project up and running:
Be sure to check out their other work at http://www.dalziel-pow.com/ Posted by Joris on Tuesday March 24, 2015 at 12:05 Tags: Interactive * Projection MappingThe ability to play multiple layers at once was really what drew us to the software - very handy and more importantly, very stable. With a powerful enough machine we must have been playing something like 30 layers simultaneously when we where stress testing!
The midi mapping feature meant we could trigger content using conductive ink through the picture itself.
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment