Resolume Avenue & Arena 6 Beta Available Now!
Ooh boy are we ever excited to finally show what we have been working on for years now: Resolume Avenue and Arena version 6. This is by far the biggest release we have ever done. It has a completely rewritten video rendering engine that is an order of magnitude faster than the previous so you can play more layers, higher resolution video and thus bigger stages.
Checkout the video to see the highlights of version 6 and checkout the What's New page for more details.
Because there is so much new it still has a few rough edges but we could not wait any longer we wanted to share this beta with you now. We need your help in the coming months to find the last few bugs and give us feedback. Together we'll tame this beast and have it ready for main stage as soon as possible. It's available for all Resolume customers so please log in to your account and hit the download.
Buy Now! (limited time offer)
Buy Resolume now because only now you get both Arena 5 AND Arena 6 for the price of one. Or Avenue 4 AND Avenue 6 for the price of one. This offer applies while Resolume 6 is in beta, so don't wait too long. Did you buy Avenue or Arena in the past couple of weeks? Contact us and we'll work something out. Posted by bart on Monday September 18, 2017 at 12:01 Tags: 6
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment