Resolume Avenue & Arena 6.0.0 Released!
After almost 2 months of beta, here is the final Resolume Avenue & Arena 6.0.0. Download is now open to everybody. Come and get it.Thank you all for your feedback! Thanks to you we have been able to find and fix a lot of bugs and we think this version is ready for prime time.
This version can now open compositions from Avenue 4 and Arena 5. Simply select Composition > Open... from the Menu. Browse to ~/(My)Documents/Resolume Arena 5/compositions/ or ~/(My)Documents/Resolume Avenue 4/compositions/ and select the composition you would like to open. Double check if everything is working correctly. 99% of all your old composition settings should work just fine in version 6 but some things are not transferrable.
Please continue to send us your feedback. Because v6 can update itself we plan to release minor updates much more often. We have already started on 6.0.1... Posted by bart on Tuesday November 7, 2017 at 14:56 Tags: 6
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment