Resolume Arena with Denon DJ StageLinQ Integration
Touch down in Philadelphia, we’ll be at DJ Expo in Atlantic City together with Denon DJ this week to show the integration of Denon’s StageLinQ protocol into Resolume Arena. StageLinQ enables Arena to automatically video sync to Denon’s Prime DJ players and mixer.
Arena can not only play video in perfect sync with the playing audio tracks but it will also recognise the songs being cued and automatically start the corresponding video. Just plug in the ethernet cable and you’re ready to go. The DJ has full creative freedom, scratching, pitching, looping and firing cues, the video in Arena will stay in perfect sync.
We’re very excited to finally show the Denon DJ StageLinQ integration in Arena, we think this is big step forward for synchronised shows. Come and visit the Denon DJ stand at DJ Expo. We (Edwin and Bart) will be there for demos. Resolume Arena version 6.1 with StageLinQ integration will be publicly released in a couple of weeks. Posted by bart on Tuesday August 14, 2018 at 16:15 Tags: Denon DJ * StageLinQ
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment