New footage! Lior Sadeh Studio,VJ Picles, Data Ghost
We welcome two new artists to the label!
Lior Sadeh Studio is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Their first footage pack SilkScreenPrint introduces us to a technique used in the commercial and artistic sector for more than 100 years.
It's a Snake, it's a Worm, it's SplinesAndCubes! VJ Picles, the mind behind this footage pack comes from Brazil and we guess he is a big fan of the Snake Game.
Lastly, Data Ghost is back with Floating Polygons 2. This pack is like a sci-fi movie with no ending.
SilkScreenPrint by Lior Sadeh Studio
SplinesAndCubes by VJ Picles
FloatingPolygons2 by Data Ghost
Posted by diana_gheorghiu on Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 11:58
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.1: Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment