Resolume 7.3.3 Released. Have No Fear
Here's another maintenance release to prepare Avenue & Arena for a major new addition to the Resolume family ... have no fear, shiny new toys coming soon.
#15264 #3838 Prevent possible crashes in infuser assembly
Fix List May 11
#14074 Doing a clean install on Windows, Example.avc is not copied and loaded on startup
#14781 Crash switching decks
#14813 Playing this mp4 with wrong AAC-audio PTS values crashes Alley on windows
#14817 Capture color conversions are inaccurate
#14881 Undo-redo column insertion breaks with groups sometimes
#14935 Midi (by position) shortcut no worky after undoing group column insert
#14956 Text Animation doesn't leave a valid context
#14987 L fixtures send different value than expected
#15005 Video mixer gets garbage texture from somewhere
#15023 Media Manager freezes trying to reconnect a file with a different name
#15143 Capture input starts to trail in feedback
Select "Check for Updates.." in the Avenue or Arena menu and it will self-update. Or checkout the downloads page. Posted by bart on Tuesday May 11, 2021 at 10:45
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Welcome to Wire!
- * Resolume 7.3.3 Released. Have No Fear
- * Resolume 7.3.2 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.3.1 Toggle Clips, Optional NDI PTZ
- * Plenty of new footage!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion