Thank You for a Fantastic 2016!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Thank You for a Fantastic 2016!

Post by bart »

250k-dancevalley-ww.jpg
We can look back at another great year here at Resolume HQ. Last year around this time we just released Arena version 5 and we have since released 6 free updates. 5 micro and 1 minor update; version 5.1 which adds many new features.

This year we introduced the 2-hour Resolume video course together with DocOptic. We think this is a great way to learn all the ins and outs of Resolume and it has proven to be very popular. It is now fully subtitled in English, German, Spanish and Chinese so even more of you can enjoy it in every detail.

The footage label has also grown considerably this year, no less than 30 new releases! All killer no filler, we think this is the best quality VJ loops available. We'll continue this strict curation of our label and choose quality over quantity.

This year our team has grown from 6 to 10 people strong so we’re truly kicking into high gear now. We have a lot of exciting stuff coming up in 2017 so we’re looking forward to another great year :-)

Now, let's unleash the shopping frenzy! The 50% Black Friday sale is now in full effect. Add anything to your cart (yes anything) and it will be 50% off. The sale ends on Tuesday Nov. 29 10.00 AM CET.

UPDATE: The Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal is now over. See y'all next year!
whentheraveends.gif
whentheraveends.gif (3.32 MiB) Viewed 17404 times
Picture from Dance Valley, W&W, 250k.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Thank You for a Fantastic 2016! (50% Black Friday Sale is ON)

Post by Joris »

So of course you will inevitably have the same questions you have every year, so here are the answers.

Is the discount on everything? Does that everything include educational licenses / upgrades / footage / training?

Yes. Everything means everything.

How do I get the discount? Do you have a coupon code for me?

Everything in the shop is 50% off, so there are no coupon codes. Just add something to your cart and it will be half price.

Till when does the discount go on?

It's a Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount. Everything is 50% off this whole Friday, the whole weekend and the whole Monday. America, pay attention! We're in Europe, so we end the sale at Tuesday morning, 10:00 CET.

Something went wrong during my order and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss the discount. Help!

Relax. Just send us an email to let us know what happened and we'll get you sorted. Even if you don't receive a reply right away, don't worry. We've got you covered.

Does 50% off the 50% edu discount mean it's free?

No. That's not how math works.

I just bought something x hours/days/weeks ago, and now you have a discount. That's not fair and I'm so angry!

Yes, that sucks. Unfortunately that will always be the problem when doing discount deals like this. If you think we've treated you unfairly in any way, just drop us a mail and we'll work something out.

And this one is for the Tuesday morning crowd:

I just missed it, because Back to the Future was on and I really love that movie and Micheal J Fox is just so dreamy and it's kind of weird he makes out with his mom but oh mi gaah 1.21 gigawatts! Can you please extend the discount, just for me? Please?

Great Scott, no! Maybe you can use the Delorean to travel back in time, or otherwise you'll have to wait to next year.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Thank you guys for making my 2016 a very memorable year. Keep up the great work! I really appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for this industry!!

AngeloDV
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by AngeloDV »

Does 50% off the 50% edu discount mean it's free?

No. That's not how math works.

:lol: :lol:

projectneptune
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Thank You for a Fantastic 2016!

Post by projectneptune »

Will there be a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale this year?

Downtown
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by Downtown »

Omg, you deleted the comment....I saw it earlier. Changed your mind I guess :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by drazkers »

Downtown wrote:Omg, you deleted the comment....I saw it earlier. Changed your mind I guess :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Deleted wrong information because its wrong? The horror.

plur
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by plur »

looks like the discount just went live?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Don't believe the trolls, kids :)

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by drazkers »

I took it hook line and sinker.