Thank You Thank You Thank You

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Post by bart »

BlackFridayScreenShot.png
It’s become a tradition, every year since 2012 we join the Black Friday shopping frenzy with a 50% discount. And every year more and more of you join the Resolume Family during this weekend. And isn't friends and family what Thanksgiving and the coming holidays are all about? Thank you for being part of the Resolume Family!

This year we’re very happy to have finally released Resolume 6 and the response from you has been amazing. Alex Lx Wilson from Comix posted his feedback on Facebook: "Resolume 6 is utterly mind blowing. It’s like they have read everything the community wanted and just did it :-D".
Thank you everybody for your overwhelmingly positive feedback this year!

So, about the sale, It’s ON. 50% discount on everything you can find on our website. Footage, training, software, including educational and upgrades. It's on until Cyber Monday and it's not coming back until next year so stop reading this and start shopping.

The sale is now over, please do not email us that you missed it, we'll be back next year.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Thank You Thank You Thank You (Black Friday 2017 50% Sale)

Post by Joris »

And, as usual, you have questions, so we have answers.

How do I get the discount? Do you have a coupon code for me?

Everything in the shop is 50% off, so there are no coupon codes. Just add something to your cart and it will be half price.

Is the discount on everything? Does that everything include educational licenses / upgrades / footage / training?

Yes. Everything means everything.

Wait. Do you mean that you just released 6 and I can now upgrade for 50% off?

And when I'm a student, I can do that with 50% Black Friday discount AND my educational discount?

Till when does the discount go on?

It's a Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount. Everything is 50% off this whole Friday, the whole weekend and the whole Monday. America, pay attention! We're in Europe, so we end the sale at Tuesday morning, 10:00 CET.

Something went wrong during my order and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss the discount. Help!

Relax. Just send us an email to let us know what happened and we'll get you sorted. Even if you don't receive a reply right away, don't worry. We've got you covered.

How do I upgrade my old license?

You can see all your upgrade options and discounts by logging into your account: https://resolume.com/shop/account.php

I want to upgrade my old license, but it doesn't show in my account! Help! I don't want to miss the discount!

Relax. Send us a mail with the license number and we'll get you sorted.

Does 50% off the 50% edu discount mean it's free?

No. That's not how math works.

I just bought something x hours/days/weeks ago, and now you have a discount. That's not fair and I'm so angry!

Yes, that sucks. Unfortunately that will always be the problem when doing discount deals like this. If you think we've treated you unfairly in any way, just drop us a mail and we'll work something out.

And for the Tuesday morning crowd:

Oh no, I missed the discount! Can you extend it, just for me, please?

No.

Pretty please?

The physical appearance of the please makes no difference.

Warspite
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Thank You Thank You Thank You (Black Friday 2017 50% Sale)

Post by Warspite »

Great! Already upgraded to Resolume 6 and added some footages to my ssd-s. I am a happy man!