Resolume 2.4 preview

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
alchemist
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by alchemist »

it all sounds really good - specially mini feedback thing and no stutter.

may the force be with you guys!

patience is a virtue :)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Wow I am metaphorically over the moon. Thanks for taking the time for the update.
VJ Wraith
Calgary
PS
That was'nt rude did you see how many extra letters I put into please?;)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Guys!
Thanks for making this wonderful Program, I've been using it for a year and I finally found my Hobbie :)
One tiny thing: could resolume, when it takes the thumbnails out of a videoclip be programmed to take the thumbnail out of the middle of the clip? most of my clips fade in from white, so they all look the same in a deck :(
maybe an integrated "smoothLumakey", since the freeframe plugin is nice, but sometimes freezes..
I guess thats about all I can think of..

Thanks again for your great work!

dreamtk
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by dreamtk »

20% faster is exciting no doubt !

i cannot wait and wouldn't mind waiting ages if the proggy delivers.

and i have a feeling it WILL !

bart and co. = da bomb

LudikaStyle
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by LudikaStyle »

Bart this program really rocks! keep up with the good work!
:D:D:D
1 Question: do you plan to extend the number of variables you can pass to flash animations ( >4 )? I'm using a lot of midi controllers to control xy position of flash objects and this possibility would be really cool (instead of stacking 2-3 flash animations on different layers).

Again Resolume Rocks!
F;)

Anome
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Anome »

Hi All,

Do u have any idea when the next version gonna be released ?

Take your time : we need the best ;)

prupert

Post by prupert »

I'm thinking (hoping) that with Sonar coming up quite soon, maybe the boys are waiting to release then, so fingers crossed we should hear something in two weeks or so. Maybe they plan to make a big announcement, and are waiting till Sonar to tell all....maybe a collaboration with Ableton Live - the software after all is not too dismiliar in many respects, maybe they have merged together and we'll see the release of Resolume Live! - the VJ app for Ableton Live users, or something.

Or maybe it is just taking longer than expected to weed out the final bugs.

Whatever happens, it is bound to come out before Windows Vista, well, lets hope anyway.

We could have some kinda sweep stake, see who gets the closest to the actual release date, they could win a fluffy toy Resolume....

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

uuhm no we are not collaborating with ableton or any other company, the DMX stuff it taking a bit longer to icon out all the bugs and get it working with the Enttec USB DMX PRO. we,re almost there thought ...

prupert

Post by prupert »

oh well, it was fun to guess.

glad to hear things are coming along, keep up the great stuff.

rortes

Post by rortes »

hey, i've got an idea

a feature of changing directory of files saved on a deck, well it would be not possible when files are not in one folder but it would be cool if i can change the directory...

i like my decks (filters already applied on files) and when i go to my friend with my loops saved on a cd or wherever and copy them on his HD, just cant make them work becouse they are in other directory (like he dont have disk partition E or something)...