Got NVIDIA? We have a Resolume beta for you.

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Got NVIDIA? We have a Resolume beta for you.

Post by bart »

Do you have an NVIDIA video card in your computer? We have a Resolume beta for you to try some experimental texture rendering that makes Resolume run a lot faster on NVIDIA cards. It works great on our hardware but we need some more testing on different video cards before we release this to the mainstream. So if you have an NVIDIA card and would like to test a new Resolume beta then please email us: mail@resolume.com Let us know what NVIDIA card you have and we'll send you a beta. Thanks! UPDATE: Our mailbox has flooded so beta testing is now closed. Thanks for your massive response!

sunliter
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Got NVIDIA? We have a Resolume beta for you.

Post by sunliter »

I got an NVIDIA FX 5200.

Orubasarot

Post by Orubasarot »

Hi! Could you make an instrumental of this, just you playing the full song in guitar. It would be lovely to just hear the nice acoustic instrumental sound to it :)
Last edited by Orubasarot on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:25, edited 2 times in total.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

The extention is already in use for ATI cards in Resolume 3. The thing was that we had to find out wether NVIDIA support for the extention (it's actually not an extention but part of the OpenGL 1.5 specs) is properly implemented. We had some mixed results using the NPOT extention of NVIDIA cards but now it seems to run fine. Next release will include NPOT support of NVIDIA crads. Ut gives a great performance boost esepcially when working on higher resolutions.

massta
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by massta »

Are Nvidia cards working smoothly now?

Also, is there a real advantage to running SLI; dual configured Nvidia gpu's?

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Rene »

Is there a reason for limited beta testing? - Why is it not open to all of your customers? :?: :roll:

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

We usually do small scale beta testing otherwise we spend too much time emailing and answering questions from beta testers.

wplate
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by wplate »

I'm on the Apple Store right now configuring a new Mac Pro for myself, and the video card option came up. Based on this thread I'm thinking NVIDIA is the choice I should make? Or should I get the ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB?

MrFillstroke

Post by MrFillstroke »

please someone clear things out about nvidia and resolume. Support section says that you prefer ati, that you are using macbooks, now you make an nvidia beta test, . So i m the only one whose confused? Cant we have or start a GPU black list and see where it comes to?

sorry for being a bit of an a$$ :roll: but im really tired with laptop scouting... :cry: