Great news from the FreeFrame front!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
meerkat82
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Great news from the FreeFrame front!

Post by meerkat82 »

Thanks for replying. It's a DOS box that flashes up on the screen for an instant...I have to 'Prt Sc' to be able to read it. There's an address...then the file name...then maybe a destination...then 'access denied'. If I run as an administrator..."C:windows\system32>for %x in (f\ff10\8.dll) do copy . \fugWrapperGL.dll .\plugin
s\%~nx.dll"

turning UAC off makes no difference

Tschoepler
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Tschoepler »

meerkat82 wrote:Thanks for replying. It's a DOS box that flashes up on the screen for an instant...I have to 'Prt Sc' to be able to read it. There's an address...then the file name...then maybe a destination...then 'access denied'. If I run as an administrator..."C:windows\system32>for %x in (f\ff10\8.dll) do copy . \fugWrapperGL.dll .\plugin
s\%~nx.dll"

turning UAC off makes no difference
Have you rebooted your system after turning off the UAC. I think I did so. And instead of the system32 directory you put the files inside the Resolume install directory? Otherwise I don't have any more hints, sorry.
████▀ ▄█ tschoepler.net █████ zweifarbton.net █▄ ▀████

thearies
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by thearies »

it seems that in resolume 3.2 the wrapped files won´t work. the plugins get wrapped but do not work.

anyone the same problem have the same problem :( :?:

greetings thearies

astellato

Post by astellato »

This doesn't work with 3.2 for me either. I'm pretty skilled in OF, builds and compile fines.
Something about the new resolume doesn't recognize the wrapped plugin.
Even the icon for the wrapped package looks different than the icon for the stock plugins.
Help?

leonida

Post by leonida »

Hi, I am a new user
are an Italian student.
I do not understand how to properly work these effects
someone could provide instructions on how to use these plugins with Resolume?

digitalgigalow
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

xcode conversion problems

Post by digitalgigalow »

going through the short tutorial, I have some questions.

1. Customize the CFFGLPluginInfo struct part, are those just instructions on the left side. where do i change the parameter, on the left, or on the right.

2. pertaining to this step: If you want to convert an existing openFrameworks app to FFGL, simply change the derivation from ofBaseApp to ofFFGLApp. I do not see where to change that.

3. I have 92 FreeFrame plugins to compile. does it matter if they are .dll files instead of .bundle files?

Thanks

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

You're asking questions about at least two different unrelated projects in a three year old thread.

I suggest starting a new topic, clearly explaining what it is you are doing and where you are getting stuck.

digitalgigalow
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by digitalgigalow »

you asked for it and now you are going to get it. 3 years and NO MAC FFGL out to for purchase. NO companies converting. A NEW detailed thread with pictures is coming. the book will come in about later today. I will pplace in the DEVELOPERS Forum.