Introducing Resolume 4 Avenue & Arena

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
Tschoepler
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Introducing Resolume 4 Avenue & Arena

Post by Tschoepler »

Babcom wrote:Having 11 screens running with 11 different clips or just 1 clip and 10 copies? Ill need 3-5 outputs with different clips/cameras. How many inputs can i work with?
Have a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8441&hilit=11+screens&start=10 where HerrNieDa is talking about a possible output to 11 screens. Maybe he can help you with your question.
████▀ ▄█ tschoepler.net █████ zweifarbton.net █▄ ▀████

Babcom
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Babcom »

Tschoepler wrote:Have a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8441&hilit=11+screens&start=10 where HerrNieDa is talking about a possible output to 11 screens. Maybe he can help you with your question.
Thanx im checking the equipment right now!

manuelgazzo
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by manuelgazzo »

HELLO!!!
Here goes my first post:
amazing news all of this RESOLUME 4 stuff. Just cool.
Looking forward to buy it next week.
However, I´ve been doing some tests with Resolume 3 and I just have a question regarding my comp´s resolution.
I´ve tried Resolume 3 with a dual DVI output, with a triplehead on each output. This gives me 6 output screens. My comp is 3840 x 480. This means 6 screens of 640 x 480 each. It has been working flawlessly. Smooth. Tried with diferent kind of clips, 2k, HD, standard, etc., and remains smooth and stable. I only expect Resolume 4 remains the same way.
My question is; is there a size limit for a composition? I know there is a hardware requirement to achieve a larger and larger compositing, but besides that, is resolume able to achieve any comp size?
By the way, I also have a BMD intensity pro and everything is running SWEEEEET so far (in Resolume 3).

Greetings.

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by Basic »

The new maximum composition size will be 8192x8192.
- this is quoted from bart on another thread.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Babcom wrote: If the file is big i have experienced some small latency in the starts.
We don't have a preload option. If you are still experiencing problems after converting to DXV, a quite often used technique is to midi cue the video in stopped mode, and then send the play trigger via mid.

As to the rest of your questions, you can send individual signals to each output. However, the fps and latency involved is dependent on so many factors, that I cannot answer it with any certainty. The best thing is really to download the demo and see it for yourself.

Joris

Tschoepler

Post by Tschoepler »

I WANT IT NOW! :D ;) :lol: :cry:
████▀ ▄█ tschoepler.net █████ zweifarbton.net █▄ ▀████

GeeEs

Post by GeeEs »

Downloading now! Thx guys!

Can't wait to try it out tonight after work! :o
desktop: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, 4Gb RAM (GVP34GB1600C9DC), NVidia GTX 560
laptop: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Core2duo 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, NVidia 9600m GT

rxfromparis

Post by rxfromparis »

what ??? no download to test ??? only buyers can test the beta ???

woooops :) my bad !! log into your customer page and voila ze beta download :))))
desktop: Windows 7 64bit , i7 920 2.66Ghz, 12Gb Ram, GTX 950 2Go, WD Velociraptor 300Go, terratec asio phase 26 usb soundcard & midi,Novation Nocturn controlpad, Akai MPK mini, and soon to come : BCR 2000 :))

manuelgazzo
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by manuelgazzo »

Basic wrote:
The new maximum composition size will be 8192x8192.
- this is quoted from bart on another thread.
Thanks for your reply, Basic.

Does any of you guys know if in Resolume 4 there´s a feature that allows to make some color-correction by "zones" of the composition??
Mainly, to compensate diferent color from diferent projectors, so I can only "calibrate" using Resolume, and not going into each projector to change color configuration and balance. It´s so annoying.

Thanks again.

damstraversaz

Post by damstraversaz »

a litle question : I 'm actually reading the update options, and would like to know if it will possible tu update later form resolume avenue 4 to resolume arena. I will surely bought the update for avenue now ( from 3 to 4) , but I'm actually not sure for arena for my use.

thanks for reading my awful english,
best
damien
digital arts:
http://www.damientraversaz.com/#!art-numerique/c1s43
music for dance, documentary and digital arts:
http://www.damientraversaz.com/