Resolume 4.1 Released!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
VJsynC
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Resolume 4.1 Released!

Post by VJsynC »

VJsynC wrote:Still, one of the most important and may i said requested issue wasn't solved!!! the deck/library management!

is still inefficient! not rearranged alphabetically or by any other criteria unless the last deck saved (witch in theory works fine but on the job is useless) and/or the lack of space missing for the separators on the bottom of layers when all the decks are opened!

me and other users that have a huge file structure still struggle to use this new versions (since res3) because of that.

since the very first version of res3 that we are asking for an efficient deck management! this is not fair!
Any news about this issue? an old issue...

skulpture
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by skulpture »

vjsmad wrote: so maybe you could add an invert mask fonction. Good thing should be to have smooth edge on the mask ( as after effect too )

thanks
I agree, I just had this problem today actually.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

@Skulpture and VJSmad: if you want to see what is inside the mask, use a crop. Mask can be turned into crops and vice versa.

@VJSynC: I'm sorry to hear it is proving so difficult for you to run a show without the ability to change the order of the decks. The ticket for this feature request is still open, but has been given low priority as the majority of users seem to be okay with how things are.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

@Skulpture and VJSmad:
I've created a new topic for your specific issues: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9630

Godzil
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Godzil »

A4.1.0 and 4.1.1 crashes few second after loading composition. I don't even have time to send feedback.
the same composition running smooth on A4.0.1. what can be the problem?

samwab
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by samwab »

For anyone who has the same problem as Godzil, as I did at the last gig I did, the problem is likely to be one or two files in the composition. Open up 4.0.1, change to a different composition or create a new one, save and quit, and 4.1.1 should open up again.

In my case I narrowed it down to a "Lines" quartz composer patch that I had added into the composition (if I remember correctly). I don't know why but 4.1.1 wouldn't load this file.