3D Visualiser?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
djsky
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

3D Visualiser?

Post by djsky »

Is there such thing as a 3 Dimensional visualiser (visualizer for yanks) for Resolume?

For example, we have a room with LED screens on the ceiling, and on the side walls, so I would like to be able to see what the effects look like from different perspectives whilst programming offline.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: 3D Visualiser?

Post by Arvol »

MA3D
WYSIWYG
Capture
Vision
Crescent Sun
Unreal

djsky

Post by djsky »

Ok…..

So any of those will work? Or do I need to spend thousands on all of them? Lol.

Which would you recommend? And which integrates the easiest? I guess I can retain pixel mapping and have the visualiser interpret the appropriate pixels per wall/ceiling etc…

A bit more of a cover note rather than just listing the software would help me a great deal….

djsky

Post by djsky »

So, taking “capture” visualiser for instance, it looks like the price increases depending on the number of video streams I’m sending to it …. Starting from 1, then 2, 3, 4, then unlimited.

However, my pixels will probably be less than 1920x1080, and naturally my LED video panels are divided up within this output and separated accordingly….

So would this mean that I can just use the basic 1 stream version, and place the appropriate pixels in the different positions in the capture canvas?

See this is why I needed more assistance in advance.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

If $$ is an issue than I would suggest Unreal (You will need to build it yourself). If you don't need video the MA3D is great. For everything else, Capture and WYSIWYG are great.