OSC issues in 4.1.4

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
NexusVisions
Is taking Resolume on a second date

OSC issues in 4.1.4

Post by NexusVisions »

weird that in previous versions of arena OSC is working perfect but in 4.1.4 not working at all, i'd tried changing versions with the touch OSC open and works everytime in previous versions but not working in 4.1.4, could you check that? just try to use osc in 4.1.3 and then in 4.1.4. thanx in advanced.

NexusVisions

Re: OSC issues in 4.1.4

Post by NexusVisions »

also not working in the new arena 4.1.5 :cry:

NexusVisions

Post by NexusVisions »

yes just test it in all previous versions and working, new 4.1.4 and .5 not working weird cause is the same set up of incoming/outcoming port and host, any thoughts?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

:cry:

It's indeed not working on windows. We're on it.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Very strange, it was also not working for us this morning on windows, but now it does work fine.

Can you try to delete your /MyDocuments/Resolume Avenue 4/preferences/config.xml file?

NexusVisions

Post by NexusVisions »

edwin wrote:Very strange, it was also not working for us this morning on windows, but now it does work fine.

Can you try to delete your /MyDocuments/Resolume Avenue 4/preferences/config.xml file?
i did not delete the file i just changed the location and resolume start default right so i did the osc set up again and didnt work, ok so then i deleted the new cong file and it didnt work, so i deleted this new confg file and reinstaled the old one that i changed location and now is working perfectly in .4 and .5, weird bug, is like the one with the knobs and fx sometimes goes crazy and then u reinserted the opacity and its back to normal, thanx so much guys...