Processing to dxtory to resolume?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
meiuqer
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Processing to dxtory to resolume?

Post by meiuqer »

Hi!

I just discovered dxtory. Is it possible to use this to route Processing to Resolume? It's very easy to make Processing as input, but I can't find a choise to use another program as output, just to save it to drive.

So is it possible to do something like this? I know about Syphon and stuff, but I have Windows and there are still no solutions for the Windows user to use Processing in Resolume :( maybe dxtory ?

damstraversaz
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Processing to dxtory to resolume?

Post by damstraversaz »

first launch dxtory, then processing
In the video tab, you must choose on the right of the dxtory windows:
output:
check directshow output, and uncheck ile output ( only for recording)
in the video setting button ( yellow on the bottom of the dxtory windows à you can configure the output settings for the video out ( size etc)

then launch resolume. In the source tab, you can choose the dxtory video (1 2 3 4) you want , processing should be routed to resolume.
hope it helps , at least it works for me ! :D
damien
digital arts:
http://www.damientraversaz.com/#!art-numerique/c1s43
music for dance, documentary and digital arts:
http://www.damientraversaz.com/

NexusVisions
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Processing to dxtory to resolume?

Post by NexusVisions »

damstraversaz wrote:first launch dxtory, then processing
In the video tab, you must choose on the right of the dxtory windows:
output:
check directshow output, and uncheck ile output ( only for recording)
in the video setting button ( yellow on the bottom of the dxtory windows à you can configure the output settings for the video out ( size etc)

then launch resolume. In the source tab, you can choose the dxtory video (1 2 3 4) you want , processing should be routed to resolume.
hope it helps , at least it works for me ! :D
damien
are you connected to an external monitor? i did all the steps and crashed resolume everytime when i merge the dxtory source but im not connected to an external monitor and that sometimes is an issue like if im not connected to a monitor sometimes i can't open a composition or change the composition size cause it crashed, well i give it a try with a monitor or projector connected, it would be sweet this working ;) thanx for the tip bro.