bmp

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
LakeCity
Is taking Resolume on a second date

bmp

Post by LakeCity »

Hello! Here I am with another question:

Most of the time, everything works out fine with my bmp settings.
But with the composition I'm working on now, it just doesn't work the way I want it to.
I'd like the video's to play in their original speed, and in this case it doesn't really matter if they don't sinq with the music.

Is there some way to ignore the bmp settings, or at least set the bmp up for each individual clip?
(I think in some music software this is called 'one shot' but i'm not sure if that's what I mean and if I can compare it)

Thanks!

Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: bmp

Post by Sadler »

Do you mean BPM?

If so just set the clip to timeline mode in the transport section of the clip.

LakeCity
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by LakeCity »

Woops yes that's what I mean ofcourse

To set it on timeline is what I thought in the first place, but the clip keeps skipping. Even when I adjust the pitch and bpm. The clip plays properly in other video software so the problem can't be the video itsself.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

If a file plays back with skipping when set on timeline, there is most likely some problem with the file. Not all applications use the same methods to play back files, so testing playback in other software does not necessarily mean the file has no problems.

If you can send the file to mail@resolume.com, we can check it for you.