Tint effect disappeared on layers

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
steveRMD
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Tint effect disappeared on layers

Post by steveRMD »

Hi... this afternoon i've setup a comp on my PC at work using the Tint effect. i have now copied the comp + source files over to my mac and when i open the comp the tint effect has disappeared (it's still in the main FX Bin but not on the layers anymore). when i drop a new one on the layer it works, but it's quite annoying as it took me some time to setup various behaviors of the tint i'm not able to recreate from scratch (at least not the same ones)....

Anyone has this before ? is there some workaround / fix for it ??

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Tint effect disappeared on layers

Post by Joris »

Could it be you're using different versions of Resolume, or maybe the prerelease of the Tint effect downloaded from the forum? It could be that different versions of the plugin don't play well together.

BTW, you can always save an effect preset and copy it from one machine to another: http://resolume.com/manual/en/r4/effects#presets. The presets are stored in Resolume's Documents folder.

steveRMD
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by steveRMD »

i actually do use different versions of resolume.... gonna have to look into that !! is the tint effect included in the latest releases ?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Yup