FX changes from 4.1.3 to 4.1.8 !?? WHY ?????

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
steveRMD
Is taking Resolume on a second date

FX changes from 4.1.3 to 4.1.8 !?? WHY ?????

Post by steveRMD »

I'm opening up a comp that has been setup under 4.1.3 on 4.1.8 and found out that the tint effect has been replaced by the Mirror Quad .... o.O

The comp has not been moved or changed or whatever since the install of 4.1.8... so what might be the problem !??

Another issue thats bothering me for a long time:
Is it in any way possible to move tabs around !?? As the band i'm working with has a long and short set it would be very usefull if i could move my "tracks" around according to the new set (this is not a major issue but would be helpful)

Thx alot !

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: FX changes from 4.1.3 to 4.1.8 !?? WHY ?????

Post by Joris »

The tint effect was first released as a separate download on the blog, it was only part of the official release on 4.1.7. It's very likely that the internal versioning numbers we use to identify plugins don't match up, which causes the wrong effects to load.

It should just be a matter of loading the right effect and re-saving the comp.
Is it in any way possible to move tabs around !??
Moving decks is on the to-do list.

Btw, it would be very helpful for others if you would make a new topic for each separate question. Now if someone searches the forum for topics on moving decks, they will never find this thread.