Mapping display issue

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
grizzly
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Mapping display issue

Post by grizzly »

Well, I go to advanced output where my slices are done. Then I select the Screen and associate it with "Display 2" - Close and save... I make sure the output is set to Advanced only, but the second display remains dead black... I can only see my composition on the second display when I select Fullscreen Display 2, but of course it only displays the flat composition. There's no way I can get the post-mapping one other than in the Advanced window.......

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Thanks, now we know a lot of helpful things: that the secondary output is working and it's not your adapter, that resolume is outputting something ( otherwise you'd see the desktop ), and you're playing something to output ( otherwise both screens would be black ).

What happens when you reset the Advanced Output to default ( Presets > Reset To Default )?

grizzly
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by grizzly »

I finally found the issue : I unchecked the output "Show display and slice info" and it now works perfectly... I feel a little stupid now... :roll:

Thanks a lot for your patience and help !...

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Ah, that's our fault actually :oops:

Make sure you download 4.1.11, that has a fix for that problem.