Blackmagic Intensity Extreme!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Jinx75visuals
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Blackmagic Intensity Extreme!

Post by Jinx75visuals »

Two questions I hope you can help me solve before a gig tomorrow.
I have a new Black magic Intensity Extreme capture device. I am taking in analog signal through a mixer into the IE. The signal is showing up in BM Media Express, and shows up in the source panel in Arena, but doesn't play. It shows Intensity Extreme in the clip, but is just black. I looked at similar questions on the forum, but couldn't get it to work.
I am using a new Macbook Pro. I am sending out NTSC and it's seen in Arena, but doesn't play.

Far less pressing but still important question- When I upgraded to Arena, I stopped getting external audio input showing up when I add external audio parameters to control effects in video. No equalizer bars show up in the audio control drop-down. I can't find a reason for this. Any ideas?

Thank you so much for any help you can give. Hoping to get this sorted today so I can focus on other gig stuff.
jon

Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Blackmagic Intensity Extreme!

Post by Yuckfou157 »

I have bought a normal intensity shuttle and at first it didn't show, but when I changed the frequency in the settings tab from the shuttle (in Resolume) it worked like a charm, for me I needed to select 1080/25, for NTSC it probably need to be 29,97, did you look into that? Black Magic is very very picky about the frequencies....

Ah I see you also posted the same question in another forum here and had an answer, so you did get it to work, please just post questions in one forum ;)