Corrupted interface when switching decks

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
j4s0n.c
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Corrupted interface when switching decks

Post by j4s0n.c »

When I switch decks I get random corruption in the Resolume interface. Mainly text and whole clips will just turn black. Random letters missing from clip names. I've tried changing scaling modes in the Nvidia control panel. that seemed to fix it one time but not anymore. Most times if I minimize and restore the Resolume window it fixes most of it. Sometimes that does not work. I also tried turning off all windows 7's pretty stuff as you can see...

Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Corrupted interface when switching decks

Post by Sadler »

I have also quite recently started experiencing this. Letters are missing from cell labels and effect/source/file lists and thumbnails for parts of the deck don't show.

The letters return after some fiddling with the UI but the thumbnails are more resistant.

Win 7 64, GTX 570 Driver 344.11

j4s0n.c
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by j4s0n.c »

It's fixed!
Yesterday Spout just stopped working completely. After uninstalling it, and Resolume (several versions), and Magic, then installing just the latest versions of each, the UI corruption is gone. (and spout is working again)

I also thought it may have been caused by running Magic and or Ableton Live 9 at the same time, but just tested running everything at once and nothing. Nice clean UI, I can switch decks all day.

I've got a GTX 660M, also driver version 344.11 on Win 7 x64

Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Sadler »

Great - I shall try this later. Thanks. I also use Magic in conjunction. There's been a recent update to Magic where they've reverted to a previous version of Spout because of issues.

I also noticed that it seemed to be related to the Spout Receiver in that 3 thumbnails that were out of view and also after a Spout Receiver don't display thumbnails but otherwise work.