Fader values ain't right....

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Fader values ain't right....

Post by Yuckfou157 »

Copied from my FB post to here in hope of an solution...
"I have replaced a fader in my APC 40 and screwed it back together and it still works.
But now I am trying to map a whole new deck/setup and all my faders are giving a max value of around 40 when fully up, not only the faders but also the rotaries need extreme twisting before they get to higher values...anyone got some idea what went wrong?"
but it's back together again :D

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Fader values ain't right....

Post by Joris »

First thing I'd do is use an app like Midi Monitor to check what the APC40 is actually sending.

Let's hope it's Resolume's fault, because if it's also stuck on 40 in Midi Monitor you might have a big problem on your hands.

Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Fader values ain't right....

Post by Yuckfou157 »

After a yes uhm no yes uhm no thread on Facebook I'd tried the one thing I didn't wanna do, unscrewing all 38 screws again but....
Why am I not surpised...opened it, kept it live while rescrewing everything and it just works...seems there was something bothering something else prohibiting the faders to give the right value, but what it was, I have no idea.... :mrgreen: