CRASH CENTRAL!!!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
weezhum
Is taking Resolume on a second date

CRASH CENTRAL!!!

Post by weezhum »

Well I usually don't have this problem, but lately Resolume has been crashing randomly. It seems jpgs complicate things but even without them have random crashes. I have started over and put solid clips all dxv and its unpredictable. Im wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Really can't pinpoint what is causing it. Everything is up to date and its making me look like a noob! I have a 2013 retina mbp.

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Re: CRASH CENTRAL!!!

Post by Oaktown »

Which OS and version of R4 do you run?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling R4.1.11?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

If you're indeed running 4.1.11, the most common reason for seemingly random crashes is running out of memory. If you like, drop us a mail directly, and we can go over your decks together.

weezhum
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by weezhum »

Joris wrote:If you're indeed running 4.1.11, the most common reason for seemingly random crashes is running out of memory. If you like, drop us a mail directly, and we can go over your decks together.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I ended up making a new composition with new decks and clips without using jpg and it seems to work great. Since the update to 4.2 even the jpgs seem to work!