Twitch and Noisy Transitions

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Twitch and Noisy Transitions

Post by Sadler »

I've noticed that Twitch transition has stopped working with source or effect clips after using the Noisy transition.

New comp. Add Gradient and Lines to deck. Twitch transition works. Noisy transition doesn't. Now Twitch transition doesn't.

Also, so far gotten around to rendering one 1080p DXV 3 High Quality which also doesn't transition through Twitch or Noisy. All other video clips continue to transition.

I see this in 4.11 and 4.2 on Windows 7

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Twitch and Noisy Transitions

Post by Joris »

We're looking into this...

Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Sadler »

Thanks.

Also, Noisy (transition and effect) and FRParameters don't like each other. When they're both applied and enabled (or in transition) the output is black. For me anyway.

Benerman
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Benerman »

I have had issues before using the "Twitch" transition. I use it for a White strobe and every now and then it will not work. It just blacks out when it should Twitching... quick restart of resolume fixes it though.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Yes, it turns out this bug already was present since 4.1.9. We're very happy Sadler let us know about it, because we had no idea it was there.

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Rene »

Sadler wrote:Also, Noisy (transition and effect) and FRParameters don't like each other. When they're both applied and enabled (or in transition) the output is black. For me anyway.
Thanks for letting me know, Sadler! Just sent FrParameters to spring retreat to improve its social skills. It will be back soon...

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Rene »

Right before the weekend: FrParameters is back ;)

FrParameters not only likes Noisy now, it is in love with Noisy! Get the new version now!