Will not load more than 12 Decks....

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
VJ555
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ555 »

played 4 sets over a 7 hr period Sat night, had to restart Resolume 3 times and re-install once......! Thought the organising of sets into categories worked! However it doesn't always, at one point it wouldn't load more than 6 decks for me!

Well thats the demo run out on both machines, what do I do now? Buy a piece of software that doesn't work proper and hope the next update fixes it?

(PS - for Bunniboi, played the deuce CD launch, awesome nite at the Luxxe then at the Morgue! )

[Edited on 20-2-2005 by VJ555]

VJ555

Post by VJ555 »

Actually, just reading this again it looks very negative, sorry. :o

Apart from this prob, i have NO issues with Resolume 2, i think it is an awesome piece of software and the things i had it doing on Sat night really impressed me, a lesser piece of software would have given up hours before! Teh control with a UC33 midi is just great fun!!!!! ( Hopefully as mush also for those watching as me playing! )

...... Oh and bye teh way, I will be purchasing... ;)

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi all,
we fixed the bug wich caused resolume to stop loading decks after a while.
it seems that there was memory leak that caused it to stop loading decks because it runs out of memory.
We will release a new version this week and this will be fixed among other things.

cheers
Edwin

VJzoo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJzoo »

that sounds great because we've got a 6 houre gig coming up this weekend and realy need resolume to keep loading.

[Edited on 21-2-2005 by bunniboi]

[Edited on 21-2-2005 by bunniboi]

VJ555

Post by VJ555 »

Cool, good on ya guys! Nice work:D :D