Resolume flash problem

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
craftycurate
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Resolume flash problem

Post by craftycurate »

Seem to be getting closer to identifying the problem SWFs. It seems to be when a Composition combines SWFs created with different parameters\different versions of Flash.

1. Run R4 and create New Composition
2. Unzip the attached ZIP file (containing 5 SWFS), select them all and drag them into the deck
3. Kaboom. They don't all load.

Drag them all individually into an empty set, and they work. It seems to be the COMBINATION OF SWFs that is causing the problem.

1. antenna_city_silhouette.swf, black_trucks.swf and bomb_raid.swf cannot exist in the same set. Any two of those will work fine together, but not all three. The order of adding the SWFs to the set does not matter. The crash happens when the third SWF of those three is added. I think they are all old Triggermotion SWFs.

2. RLTextDisplay1, black_trucks, bomb_raid seem to work OK, but after clicking between them for a while things stop working. It is still possible to load the SWF as the active clip but its contents no longer display. When dragging bomb_raid.swf to a different layer, sometimes it disappears altogether.

I haven't narrowed it down more than this, but it would be useful if others could try to reproduce this, esp no.1 on their own system.

Cheers
Richard
Attachments
SWFs.zip
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 491 times
Win7 x64 Pro | 8GB | Nvidia Go 650M/2GB

dirtyjohn_lv

Post by dirtyjohn_lv »

For me, the only SWF of these that actually works is SH Simple Text Display.

I can get Antenna City, Black trucks and bomb raid to load (not all three at same time), but nothing works. RL Text Display won't load at all

No crash, it just won't load the 3rd clip

Kadete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Kadete »

FLASH UPDATE:
I update my windows yesterday and now i tested the FortyMinus pack flash files on Resolume and it's working!!! :D

craftycurate

Post by craftycurate »

Mine seems to be working again too. Flash has JUST been updated to 18.0.0.232, which is yet another zero day security patch and this seems to have fixed it.

I tested again with the clips I posted previously and they are working fine now.

Until next time??
Win7 x64 Pro | 8GB | Nvidia Go 650M/2GB