Can't drag swf to R4

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Kadete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Can't drag swf to R4

Post by Kadete »

Shouldn't be resolume responsability having material on sale that doesn't work properly?
I already payed for material that i can't use, now i have to search for someone that i don't know of or how to contact him :(

Support panel doesn't talk anything about Footage problems

@Joris - you guys please can contact the guy (VJ Mikkel) to fix the files or, if not possible, how i can get the refund to get other flash text footage?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Of course it's our responsibility to only sell material that works properly.

The current problem with Flash was only discovered a few days ago, caused by system updates beyond our control. In the past, supporting Flash through Adobe's updates has always been problematic, and we've always put extra time into making things right again. I see no reason to assume why this time it would be any different.

But if you can't wait for that, I'll be happy to give you a refund. Just drop us a mail@resolume.com

dirtyjohn_lv
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by dirtyjohn_lv »

I assume you are talking about the FortyMinus pack? (It's the only one I see available by Mikkel in the shop)

It says it comes with SWF and FLA (which means you can edit the publish settings for the file you want and remake the SWF).

Icknis
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Icknis »

Welp, thanks for all the replies. Let's hope this can be solve quickly!

Kadete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Kadete »

dirtyjohn_lv wrote:I assume you are talking about the FortyMinus pack? (It's the only one I see available by Mikkel in the shop)

It says it comes with SWF and FLA (which means you can edit the publish settings for the file you want and remake the SWF).
And how the mere mortals do that? Some easy tutorial (and free software) i can follow? :)

dirtyjohn_lv
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by dirtyjohn_lv »

Open file, go to File > Publish Settings

Change the Target dropdown to desired Flash Player version