flash version support specs?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
quicksnail
Is taking Resolume on a second date

flash version support specs?

Post by quicksnail »

Can anyone tell me what versions of flash actionscript is supported in Resolume 2.0? Does it support flash mx function? how about actionscript 2.0?

Is it safe to say that if a swf works 100% in the standalone flash player that it will work 100% in Resolume?

I tried using the new mx function"onEnterFrame" but it didn't want to work in resolume.

Resolume is rocking my world by the way - I never paid it much attention but 2.0 has catapulted it into the big leagues.

I suggest putting more specification info in your manual (ie.flash versions)

thanks

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

resolume works with any flash version that you have installed. to make sure flash action scripting works in resolume you need to set the timeline control to flash in resolume. you can do this by right-clicking the channel that you have the flash file inserted in and then selecting flash for the timeline control .. hope this helps

mfo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by mfo »

And every flash player version crashes inside resolume after some hours.
Even if the flashfilm runs stable for hours outside resolume (in flash projector).

quicksnail
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by quicksnail »

Ok, thanks for the quick response.

as an aaside -It's funny - I'm using quicktime movies and flash files exclusively - since I'm making the transition from Motion Dive. When I was initially testing 2.0, Resolume crashed alot. now a few weeks later it doesn't crash at all??!! go figure.

keep up the good work